Saturday, October 20, 2012

Redington Link Fly Rod

When you're paying $4.00 per gallon for gas and an obscene amount of money for groceries on a weekly basis it's hard to even think about spending $750.00 for a fly rod.  Like most people, I'm on a budget, so when I had to replace my broken 6 wt. I took my friend Sean's advice and bought a Redington Link.

I've been very impressed with the Link in all aspects of my fishing. It casts a double nymph rig like a dream and can drive my favorite streamer hard into the corner of a trout's jaw from fifty feet away. Plus, it weighs a scant 3.2 ounces so you won't feel like a pitcher who just went 9 innings at the end of the day! All this for $350.00, and backed by Redington's incredible warranty. Trust me, you'll love it!


 
A nice Madison bow that fell victim to the Link..
 
 
Here's a video I threw together from today's mission on the Spokane.

No comments:

Post a Comment